You may have noticed two odd things about this blog in the last month....
- There were a lot of posts
- Many of the posts were to do with "play."
Totally pointless but it passed the time until June arrived.
I actually posted more than one post some days, but I did succeed in writing one post about "play" every day (counting this one.) Here they are...
- Sailing Families at Play Baydog and my2fish playing and sailing with their families.
- Play with Intensity Laser sailors are playing with Intensity - in more ways than one.
- Bloggers at Play Blogging is playing. Participation in a group writing project is playing too.
- Don't Stop Playing A tribute to Great Grandmaster Laser sailors from George Bernard Shaw.
- Silly Laser Tricks #1 One silly way to play with a Laser is to tack it by running around the front of the mast.
- Silly Laser Tricks #2 An even sillier way to play with a Laser is to tack by stepping between the mast and the boom.
- Playing with Grandkids I had promised a couple of friends that I would go sailing with them but decided that playing with my grandkids would be more fun.
- Plato on Play Plato knew a thing or two about play but did he know sailing?
- Scary Play 30 knots! I was totally out of control. Thank god there was beer afterwards.
- Silly Laser Tricks #3 Or if you want to play in a really really silly way you could go wakeboarding on a Laser daggerboard.
- Playing Monopoly Is the Laser game going to end the same way a game of Monopoly does?
- How to Play Sailing A guitar lesson!
- Playing with Mum Remembering my Mum on Mother's Day.
- Playing with Friends Some of my blogging friends came out to play in May!
- Playing Hurt I'm too old to play hurt. I'm going on the 15 day DL.
- Kids Learn by Play - Duh! The Knitting Sailor learns the 3 secrets to teaching kids to sail: fun, competition and bribery.
- (Sailing) Games People Play A link to a whole range of sailing games invented my my former mentor at Goose Poop Beach Sailing Club.
- Big Boys Playing Big boys sail Finns!
- Play Safe A video of a boating accident that was food for thought.
- Play Sailing By A nostalgic tune from the BBC.
- Playing Politics Some advice for windsurfers.
- The Play's the Thing Seriously, are there any good plays about sailing?
- Too Old to Play? If this lady can set a world record for the shot putt at 100 years old, how many more years of Laser sailing do I have left in me?
- Go the F**k Home If you can't name at least two things you are doing outside work then you don't have a life. Go the fuck home.
- Playing Tacti-Crack I'm as bad at SailX as I am at real sailing. I'm doomed!
- The Seriousness of Play WTF was Heraclitus talking about? Would you trust anything said by a guy who self-medicated with liniment of cow manure?
- Never Leave the Playground An amazing old man who never stops playing.
- Playing with Dad Remembering my father on Memorial Day.
- Playing (with) a Spinnaker - Part 1 Sailing with one of those big flappy things.
- Playing (with) a Spinnaker - Part 2 Playing games with the evil sailing instructor who wanted to kick me out of his class.
- Playtime is Over Seriously. It's over. Go back to work.
I think I'll take a nap now.