Saturday, April 24, 2010

In the year 2028...

This month's group writing project Sailing in the Second Space Age looks like it will break all records for lowest participation ever. Only three entrants so far... and I'm struggling to think of what to write myself after some Dutchman beat me to the punch on my first idea.

So I especially appreciate the effort made by Captain JP in his hilarious piece of science fiction sports writing America's Cup 2028. Classic!

Come on. What's so hard, people? Just write about sailing (or any other aspect of recreational boating) in the years 2025 to 2035. Full details, and plenty of suggestions for topics, at
Sailing in the Second Space Age.

3 comments:

The O'Sheas said...

I'm in! http://surferondryland.blogspot.com/2010/04/in-year-2025.html

JP said...

Ta Tillerman.

Must admit am surprised there haven't been more entries. Though as someone who enjoys a) sailing b) science fiction, c) making stuff up and d) writing, it was a particularly good project for me.

Carol Anne said...

I'll get an entry in, I promise ... It's just that the last two weeks of the term are the busiest ...

VW: showmita ... as in, showmita money?

Post a Comment