Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Even More Sailing Lists

Three more entries today in our group writing project of the month which is the very simple task of writing a list post about sailing.

Pat from Desert Sea - New Mexico Sailing knows
28 checks for trailer sailors before launching a boat from a trailer. I wonder if anyone will come up with a longer list?

The 3 least understood Racing Rules of Sailing from Jos of Look to Windward was a bit of a surprise to me. He clearly thinks that most of us casual racers don't know the rules very well so, instead of choosing some of the more obscure rules, he has picked what I always think of as three of the most fundamental rules: DYT, DBASL, and DHA.

Finally today we have a list from one of the vast unwashed horde of blogging Laser sailors Eleven Crazy Things You Can Do on a Laser. This guy is nuts.

There is still plenty of time for YOU to participate in this project, perhaps the easiest one of all the projects we have run here. Just write a list post about sailing and let me know about it before this Sunday, May 24. You don't even have to have your own blog to join the party. Full details at Lists.

3 comments:

WeSailFurther said...

I'm in!

Carol Anne said...

I promise, I'll have my entry in by the deadline ... really!

Carol Anne said...

Ok, here it is ...
http://itsfiveoclocksomewhere.blogspot.com/2009/05/top-ten-lame-or-not-so-lame-excuses-not.html

Post a Comment