Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Clerihew Round Up

Thanks to all who contributed clerihews about themselves or others in response to yesterday's request. Here are the best of the best...

Tillerman
Once had a plan
To blog about sailing,
Too bad that he's failing.

my name is Tim
and I'm not so thin
If I lost some weight
well that'd be great

Kayaker Bonnie
Loves her Romany
and is also quite true
to her charming TQ

Carol Anne
Had a plan
To blog this and that
'Til caught by a cat

Adam Turinas
Rhymes with... ? umm Venus
Or maybe with highness
So cock, why the shyness?

Joe Rowth
Has a blog called Horse's Mouth
Thorry about the lithp
I hope he wont be pitht

My name is the Horse
and I love the Force
If I got a Laser
I would be even crazier

Litoralis
isn't known for his lightness
he got a new sail
but to no avail

TMan
Is such a He Man
On a laser
He amaze yer

To race or cruise
You cannot lose
Get on the water
You know you ought ta'

No comments:

Post a Comment